Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Revisiting InstaGC - An Update and Semi-Final Decision

I say semi-final decision because I reserve the right to change my opinion, for better or worse, at any time. I like to be contrary that way.

That being said, since I last wrote a review for InstaGC almost a year ago now, I have put more time into using the site, and I really enjoy it. I'm going to review a few of the points I made the first time, with some updated information (in blue).

PROS:
  • Unlike other sites, once you accumulate enough points (100 points = $1.00 and is the minimum for redemption) and want to cash out, you get your free gift cards instantly! There is no waiting for weeks before you are able to receive and redeem it, so they definitely live up to their name there! Nothing has changed here - the instant redemption of your gift cards is the best thing about the site. Although 'free' gift cards is a bit of a misnomer. Your time and effort are not 'free' but this is something you can easily do when you have extra time.
  • It is simply laid out. InstaGC is what I would consider a bare bones site. There are no frills, just the basics for your account, the offers, a chat box, and support links. This has changed somewhat. They have revamped the site and have made it easier to navigate in my opinion. It also looks more professional than it did last year, if looks matter to you.
  • The chat box is very helpful. You can talk to other members and get suggestions on what is crediting, what information you need to make one credit, etc. InstaGC is also helpful here because they automatically list in real time which offers have recently credited, with a link directly to that offer so you don't have to spend a lot of time searching for it. This is also still very helpful and a big plus for the site. The 'regular' members are very friendly.
  • Their support team is very quick to respond to any questions you may have. They are polite and helpful and are usually able to resolve any issues quickly.
  • The compensation for completing offers on InstaGC can be quite a bit better than what other sites give for the same offers. 

CONS:
  • They do not have a large variety of gift cards yet, although they do have some very popular ones (Amazon, Target, Walmart, plus some others). This can no longer be listed as a 'Con' because they have added many, many new gift cards to the site. 
  • Gift cards do occasionally run out, but this is a minor inconvenience because they usually get them restocked within a couple of days.
I continue to use several different sites, but InstaGC has become one of my top two for earning extra cash. I encourage you to check it out because it's hard to beat that instant cash out!

No comments:

Post a Comment