Friday, May 4, 2012

InstaGC: Love It or Ehh?

*An updated review on InstaGC can be found here.*

If you're looking to make some extra cash, you may want to look at InstaGC. You simply go to the site and begin signing up for special offers or doing surveys and get paid. I'm just going to do a list of pros and cons for it because I'm still undecided on whether this is a great site or just so-so.

PROS:
  • Unlike other sites, once you accumulate enough points (100 points = $1.00 and is the minimum for redemption) and want to cash out, you get your gift card code instantly! There is no waiting for weeks before you are able to receive and redeem it, so they definitely live up to their name there!
  • It is simply laid out. InstaGC is what I would consider a bare bones site. There are no frills, just the basics for your account, the offers, a chat box, and support links. 
  • The chat box is very helpful. You can talk to other members and get suggestions on what is crediting, what information you need to make one credit, etc. InstaGC is also helpful here because they automatically list in real time which offers have recently credited, with a link directly to that offer so you don't have to spend a lot of time searching for it.
  • Their support team is very quick to respond to any questions you may have. They are polite and helpful and are usually able to resolve any issues quickly.
  • InstaGC gives you 1 point every day that you log in. It may not sound like much, but it does add up over time.
  • They also give out 5 point codes. Sometimes it will only be available to a limited number of people, while other times it will be open to everyone for a limited time. These will either be posted in the chat box or on their Facebook page.
  • The compensation for completing offers on InstaGC can be quite a bit better than what other sites give for the same offers.
CONS:
  • It is a bare bones site. I know I listed this as a pro as well, but even though it is easy to find the basics, if you are a beginner, it can be tricky to find information on your offers, and it is not always easy to navigate between different sections of the site.
  • They do not have a large variety of gift cards yet, although they do have some very popular ones (Amazon, Target, Walmart, plus some others).
  • Gift cards do occasionally run out, but this is a minor inconvenience because they usually get them restocked within a couple of days.
  • My biggest complaint about InstaGC is that I just cannot seem to get the offers to credit! I know of many people who are VERY successful in using this site, and I've been able to cash out some money myself, so it is definitely legit...it's just always hit and miss for me if things will credit. Some days are great and just about everything I do credits, while other days nothing credits no matter what I do. 
Because of the frustration of things not crediting for me, I haven't spent as much time on InstaGC as I have other sites, but I still try to check in periodically for my login point and codes, if I can catch them. And while I haven't had as much success at it as I would like, as I said before, many others have had GREAT success there, so it might be something worth checking out!

1 comment:

  1. Instagc spoiler codes google “instagc spoiler” for a good page to find point booster codes also I would love to have you as a mod and I will post your referral link on my page also instagcpointboostercodes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete